Massachusetts Real Estate Listing Agent
Stuart St James is the fastest-growing 100% commission real estate brokerage in Massachusetts.
We’re looking for experienced real estate agents in all cities across Massachusetts.
We believe real estate agents work hard and deserve more.
Becoming a real estate agent is hard. Growing your real estate business is even harder. That’s where we come in…
Stuart St James helps entrepreneurial Massachusetts real estate agents gain control, power, and authority over their real estate business so they can earn exponentially more take-home commission income, work fewer hours, and live a better life unlike traditional real estate brokerages stuck in the past with dated processes and tools and shame-on-you commission splits Stuart St James leverages modern technology and automation while offering no-hassle no-nonsense 100% commission to agents.
As a Stuart St James Listing Agent, you are an independent contractor who primarily works with clients selling their homes in Massachusetts, however, you’re welcome to work with sellers, buyers, renters, or landlords and may even find diversity in clientele is helpful and self-sustaining.
You will be paid a handsome commission split to execute with excellence – there is no split, you take home 100% of your commission. You own your own schedule and control your destiny, growing your sales primarily based on the business development activities you conduct personally (using automation of course, right!), and secondarily on the exposure we can help drive for you.
Who You Are
- Solid and established sphere of influence: you’ve more than likely been practicing real estate for some time and have an established network that you will leverage to drive new listing appointments
- Self starter and proactive: you know that you’re going to get out of it what you put into it and the more you proactively do, the more creative you are, the more results you’re going to drive
- Tech-savvy and independent: you’re comfortable working in an electronic world and excel at it, you can get things done on your own and oftentimes are thinking about next steps
- Ethical: you always do the right thing
- Licensed: you’re a licensed agent ready to hang your license with us
- Don’t need an office: you like the idea of being virtual and not having the looming requirement of pointless weekly team meetings and floor time hanging over your head
- Local knowledge: you know your community, and you want to establish niches so as to become an expert in your field
What You’ll Need
- Active Massachusetts real estate license
- Willingness to join the local MLS for $126 per quarter
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Smart phone and a computer
Apply now, we’ll hold your application in strict confidence.