In today’s real estate market, selling your home demands everything from attention to detail to great online web exposure. At Stuart St James, our agents are licensed professionals who have intimate knowledge of the neighborhoods they serve.
While we continue to employ traditional marketing methods to sell your home, with nearly all buyers beginning their real estate search online, it’s imperative that we have the ability to offer clients a far-reaching online presence through the use of new media tools and technology. That presence translates into exposure for a home, unmatched exposure through an intimate relationship with the Boston Real Estate Observer to a broad family of brands and websites that operate in conjunction with Stuart St James.
In selling property, we leverage the concept of branding – creating a unique image and brand for each property. And we drink our own champagne when it comes to this concept, putting it to work with members of the Stuart St James family of brands, such as the Boston Condo Guy brand.
A recent Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE) survey ranked Boston as the third most desirable US city for real estate investments. Will your home have both exposure on your block as well as across the ocean?
Marketing Boston Homes for Sale
The advanced website features of Stuart St James make possible a leading-edge marketing platform that consistently generates buyer and renter leads.
By integrating user and content management, IDX MLS property search, interactive user tools, lead management, transaction assignment and tracking, and blogging, we immensely increase the exposure of a property.
When listing your home for sale with Stuart St James, consider the following sample of tactics and campaigns; contact us to learn more about our comprehensive home selling strategy.
- Comparable Market Analysis (CMA). If your home is priced correctly from the start, you can take full advantage of your home’s entrance to the market and oftentimes sell faster and at a higher price point. In order to price your home accurately and appropriately, a professionally prepared CMA is a must.
- The four “P’s” of real estate. Put a sign on the property (where appropriate), put it in the multiple listing service (MLS), put it in the newspaper, and post the listing online. Sound familiar? Naturally, this is what every broker does, and these things have to be done, however, Stuart St James pushes far beyond these items.
- Professionally produced marketing photos.
- Brokers’ open house. A listing agent can do everything right, but if other brokers are not telling their clients about your home and initiating showings, you’ve limited your exposure and your home is vulnerable to sitting on the market for longer than it should.
- Traditional open house(s). An open house gives potential buyers an opportunity to see your home in a no-pressure environment and oftentimes is the catalyst for second showings and an eventual offer to purchase your home.
- Email campaign to our list of those specifically interested in your property. Stuart St James has a professional and effective email marketing platform which engages thousands of buyers with aesthetically pleasing email campaigns that respect the FTC’s CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We have robust and real time analytics on campaigns and can update you on, for instance, how many people opened an email about your listing and clicked on the link to your customized property website.
- Customized property website. To maximize exposure to your home, a customized website for your property, providing it with its own brand image, may be appropriate. This includes detailed information about the property and the lifestyle in the area – niche marketing like this has the ability to attract buyers interested in a specific lifestyle or location within a city.
- Listing syndication. Listing syndication begins with your property being listed in the multiple listing service (MLS). From there, your home listing will not only appear prominently on various websites within the Stuart St James family of branded websites, but also on the Boston Real Estate Observer, and a minimum of 60 major real estate portals, including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, the New York Times, and many more.
- Social media marketing. Stuart St James will leverage our presence on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media websites to proliferate exposure of your listing as far and wide as possible. We encourage our professional agents to check in regularly on Facebook Places and Foursquare whenever they do a showing, an open house, or have the opportunity to visit your property.
Interested in learning more, we welcome the opportunity to sit down and share our unique perspective on selling your home, contact us today.